For using Google Pay in your
<application> ... + <meta-data + android:name="com.google.android.gms.wallet.api.enabled" + android:value="true" /> ... </application>
More information about AndroidPay deployment and testing.
You will need to go through all points of the checklist. After that, you need to submit a production request form from the bottom of the page.
After that, API team will send you confirmation from
firstname.lastname@example.org that they've started processing.
When everything is done with a test application, you will need to enable the application by:
- Please have the account owner login to OWNER@EMAIL.HERE and access our sign-up link
- To ensure you are logged into the right account, click here
- Complete a profile, then on the next page, scroll down to Enable applications and they’ll see the package name.
- Only click Enable next to the corresponding package name and confirm with me once this has been completed.
- Once complete, your selected APK has production access, and you can configure your Android application to point to Environment_Production.
- After doing so, please provide a PROD APK for final review and launch clearance.
After Google API team is able to make a test purchase, you will need to refund that test payment.
And our best wishes to Anthony and Google Payment API Support Team.